A revolutionary racing shoe built for the marathon and long distance road racing. A midsole comprised of full length ZoomX foam, a curved carbon plate and Zoom Air technology delivers a propulsive ride that is built for efficiency. A new Atomknit upper provides a lightweight feel without sacrificing the comfort and fit needed for the marathon. The Alphafly Next% 2 takes propulsion, stability, transition and energy return to a new level.
- ZoomX Midsole Design – Nike’s lightest and most resilient foam used in the original Alphafly is redesigned with extra foam under the Zoom Air pods to deliver better transition and more energy return.
- Atomknit 2.0 – An ultra lightweight version of Nike Flyknit, the new Atomknit adds specific engineering for zonal containment in the forefoot, breathability above the toes and comfortable padding under the laces. The Atomknit also has contoured heel pods that are the first of their kind using Flyknit.
- Zoom Air Pods – Nike’s most resilient cushioning system placed in the forefoot to deliver more energy with every stride.
- Thin-web outsole traction – A new thin outsole rubber helps reduce outsole weight and thickness. The reduced outsole rubber allows for extra millimeters of ZoomX under the forefoot and smoother transition.
- Increased Heel Width – A slight wider footprint improves stability and transition, giving athletes confidence around turns and through changes in pace.
Note: This is a Unisex shoe and the sizes listed above are women’s sizes. Despite this distinction, it is still a normal D width as the “men’s” version; there is no difference between the men’s and women’s versions’ listed sizes in terms of width. For men’s equivalent sizing, subtract 1.5 from the listed size.